Music Awards for Continuing Students
Music majors not currently holding a music award - please contact your major professor/area coordinator to inquire about award opportunities and requirements, then follow the application instructions below.
To renew your award(s), please follow the instructions below.
Current Music Major Award Application Process:
- Access the College of Music application through Acceptd
- Select “Current Music Major Award Application” as your Level, Area, and Program in the Start an Application box beneath the UNT logo
- Fill out the applicant information on page one. Please use your official UNT email. All fields marked with an asterisk (*) must be completed
- If your area or major professor has requested additional materials such as an audition recording, teaching example, resume, etc., please upload the item(s) on page two, otherwise you may proceed to page three
- Please review your application to verify all information is correct, click “confirm” and then “submit” to finalize your application. You will receive an email at the email address you provided confirming your application has been submitted
Please note – UNT music majors wishing to apply for a new program within the College of Music must complete the full application for the new program by selecting the appropriate Level, Area, and Program in the Start an Application box beneath the UNT logo.