The Dean’s Camerata
The Dean’s Camerata is a special group of individuals who have chosen to align themselves with the College of Music through a minimum annual gift of $1000. Members include alumni, music lovers and philanthropists with a common goal to further the rich musical tradition at UNT. Dean’s Camerata members play a very important role in the life of the school by making scholarships available to the finest music students in the nation.
You may choose to support a specific instrument or division of the College and we offer different levels of annual support:
- Merit Scholarship - $1,000
- Excellence Scholarship - $2,000
- Distinguished Scholarship - $5,000
Investing in a musical masterpiece
By joining the Dean's Camerata, your gift will ensure that the College of Music retains its preeminent status as one of the most progressive and prestigious music schools in the nation. Funds are critically needed for scholarships. The most talented student musicians are pursued by dozens of top caliber colleges and universities worldwide. Music students must consider expenses in addition to tuition, room and board, including the cost of owning and maintaining a quality musical instrument and building audio and sheet music collections.
Add your voice to the chorus
In grateful appreciation of your support, your Dean's Camerata membership brings you the following benefits:
- Recognition on the Dean's Camerata Ovation Wall in the Murchison Performing Arts Center
- Invitation to annual dinner in conjunction with a College of Music performance
- Exclusive invitations and informal gatherings before or after performances to meet with artists and the Dean
- Acknowledgement in the UNT Music Alumni magazine “Counterpoint” and in other university publications
- Our thanks for playing a crucial role in shaping the future of music by supporting our talented performing artists
For more information, please contact: