Roomview and Calendars
Academic Advising for Music Students
- Academic Advising for Undergraduate Students
- Career Development and Occupational Health Resources
- Study Abroad and Exchanges in Music at UNT
- International Student Advising Liaison
- Graduate Music Degree Program
- Theory Proficiency Exam Expectations
Music Scholarships for Continuing Students
- Current piano and string students who are not on scholarship must apply (and audition in January) for scholarship consideration using the on-line system at http://application.music.unt.edu/student/login. This should be done prior to the semester break to ensure an audition slot. Current students do not need to complete the entire application. Stop once you have selected the January audition day and send an email email@example.com stating that you have applied to play a scholarship audition only.
- All other current students must apply for scholarship and/or scholarship renewal using the on-line system in FEBRUARY of each year at http://application.music.unt.edu/student/login and ask their private lesson teacher about additional requirements beyond the application, i.e. audition, audition recording (emailed directly to your teacher), etc.
- Current students applying to renew their scholarship, or applying for scholarship, will select "scholarship renewal only" in the audition date section of the application. Current students do not need to complete the entire application. Stop once you have selected "scholarship renewal only”. Then, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you have applied for scholarship only.
- Nicholas and Anna Ricco Ethics Awards Scholarship Competition 2014
Teaching Assistantship and Fellowship RENEWALS and NEW APPLICATIONS must be submitted through the admissions application.
When selecting an audition date, select the “No Audition - TA/TF Application ONLY” option. Current students do not need to complete the entire application.
You should inform your department that you have made a TA/TF application, and check with your department to see if any other materials are necessary for your application (letters of reference, curriculum vitae, etc.).
Once you have completed the required sections, send an email to email@example.com, including your student ID#, stating that you have applied to renew your assistantship/fellowship.
Registering for classes
Ensemble Audition Information
Building Hours & Emergency Procedures
- Building Hours
- Emergency Preparedness and Emergency Management Resources
- Building Evacuation and Shelter Maps (EUID required)
College of Music Division Websites
- Chamber Music
- Choral Conducting
- Music Education
- Music History, Theory and Ethnomusicology
College of Music Handbooks
Faculty & Staff Contact Information
Graduation and Commencement
- Graduation information, graduation application deadlines and the graduation application process
- Ordering regalia and announcements
- Commencement ceremony information
Student Academic Support Services
- UNT Student Writing Lab
- UNT Student Rights and Responsibilities
- The Learning Center
- Counseling and Testing Services
- Office of Disability Accommodation
DFW Area and International Opportunities
Employee and New Hire Forms
Affiliated Student and Faculty Organizations and Committees
- Advisory Council on Diversity
- American Choral Directors Association
- Pi Kappa Lambda
- Sigma Alpha Iota
Additional academic resources
- UNT Homepage
- General access computer labs
- EagleMail student email web site
- UNT's Residential Network
- Computing and Information Technology Center Helpdesk
- College of Music Recording Services
- College of Music Computer Lab